Thursday, July 28, 2016

Life's like this. (hope this gets to you)

Dear Cortana,
Not always will things go like,
How you wished they would,
People who you call family,
Will leave you, if they could.
Know why?
Cause they call you their bestie,
You turn back, they say,
Who the fuck was she?

Dear Friend,
Know who the real peeps are,
For they will give up everything,
They have for what you wanna become!
They will be beside you,
On your every war,
Until death makes them numb.

Dear You,
Things have been tough lately?
Two guardiangels who should've been,
Aren't together no more,
Lost and confused, you don't know where to go!
Scared, yet you are here!
Battling it out with your worst fear.
Pat yourself on your back,
Because you deserve good,
And much more than that.

Hey Cortana,
Life is not what you think it is,
For there is more darkness than good,
More anger than the fight for food,
People betray one and another,
Don't care about you,
Not me neither.
I'm being brutally honest,
You think everyone knows you,
Turn back, they ask
Who the fuck were you?

Hey friend,
I'm sorry if I couldn't be the one,
You thought I'd be,
I ran too fast, yet couldn't see.
I know you need someone,
To help you through your thick and thin,
Support you and lift your chin!

Hey you,
Don't worry cause the haters don't matter no more,
Find out the peeps who really care,
And do keep them close,
Because they are the ones,
That truly matter,
To you and me, do that
And you shall see,
That everything happens for the best,
When you know with who you gotta be!

- Aekansh Dixit.

4 comments:

  1. Hey you, the last stanza or verse was beatiful

    However,in the first dear friend is it suppose to be guardian angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Poetry doesn't follow grammar rules strictly. Hehe. And thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Cortana \m/ So many little things put together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooh
    This evoked so many feelings! You're good with your words! Is that a parody on Cortona of Windows? It's hilarious :D
    Here's what I felt as I read your poem:
    Unto the chaos
    Your world has been released;
    They say they'll help you
    Be there with you
    When you turn back,
    They'll ask why the hell should I care?
    Then there's some
    True bonds
    Meant to be in your fights
    Bleed with you
    Punch you as you go wrong
    And laugh about it.
    All that matters
    In the end
    Is the facade
    Fake it till you make it.
    Too many things unsaid
    Don't let them remain
    It's your fight
    For you to win
    Push yourself
    Even as the shadows
    try to pull you!


    OkAyyy I may have turned up a huge comment! Sorry about that!
    Thanks :)
    I enjoyed reading To the Core. It reached my core :P

    ReplyDelete